bocaLMBhunter

Some Help Needed

sup guys i live in the east boca area an im just looking for a couple spots to hit during the day/morning around here from land... if im not on a boat im usually fishing a backyard lake where i live. Its just been dead lately and I want to try something new, so any information would be awesome !! thanks guys

Most of my freshwater fishing is closer to the turnpike. I do know of a couple spots with next to no fishing pressure not far from East Boca. There is an out of business golf course, Hidden Lakes off Dixie and NW 76th, haven't been there in a while but I have had no trouble in being on private property. Another place that holds peacocks is an apt complex at Audubon and Lindell, it is not a lake but a large opening off the c 15 canal. Not being far from the spillway there is always a chance of a snook there. The maintenance man of the golf cart is a fishermen( saltwater), he doesn't care if you are there, he'll come up and BS with you.

thanks alot. i know that golf course and the othet spot. Im going to try both today and tomorrow !

I know lots of places in Boca, unlimited number of places to catch LMB and peas. St. Andrews canal near Military Trail, behind Boca town center. A lot of ponds off Glades near that Copper Canyon bar and grill. This is the tip of a lifetime........El Rio canal, 1/2 mile north of glades off 4 th, can't remember the name of the apt complex, it's right across from FAU, a spillway. North side of the spillway holds bass and it's very walkable, south side is tidal, I've caught snook, ladyfish, jacks and have seen tarpon there too, I once caught 7# bass under the Glades bridge there. It is not walkable don't spend a lot of time, 30 minutes and fish it high outgoing tide, high tide tomorrow morning is right about sunrise, perfect time to be there, snook are spawning too.

This will keep you busy for a while, I've got dozens of places.