Sign in to follow this  
rockchalk06

Moderators Members Have An Idea On A Guide For A Rod Write Up

Hey guys. I was reading the Senko thread and liked how it was pinned for everyone to see before they made a post about them.

That got me thinking. What about something like that for rods? I see alot of posts about different rods for different price ranges and techniques.

Something like best rod in the 0-50 dollar range, 50-75 dollar range etc etc. All of the members could put their two cents in on the rods they have likes dislikes price where to buy etc.

I'd be willing to take all the info, write it up in a word file and post the new topic giving credit for each bit of info to the member that posted it.

May take some time but I like doing that type of stuff. I my self have 9 rods varying 20 dollars up to 75 dollars and alot of use with them.

So what do you guys think? Mods? I guess it could be my and others way of giving back to the site

The problem with doing this with rods is everyone has a different opinion. What works and feels good for one angler will not work for others. It would turn out to be a listing of rods in the price ranges which is easy to find anyway.

It's a great idea but...... Rods are like shoes, not all fit each individual the same. Also, they change models, and options within models so fast you could never keep up.