im on the hunt for a new spinning rod i need something that is sensitive and has good back bone since lately ive been fishing a lot of criks for the elusive bronze backs my price range is from 100-160 nothing shorter than 6'6 preferably medium action with fast tip i mainly use 1/8oz but would like the rod to be up to 1/2 oz if anyone knows any good rods in that price range please let me know

I got a BPS Carbonlite earlier this year and really like it. It's in the lower end of your price range and it's made in several different lengths and power / actions. I have a 6'6" Med Fast and it has plenty of backbone. It's rated for lures from 1/8 to 1/2 oz.

• Like 1

I got a BPS Carbonlite earlier this year and really like it. It's in the lower end of your price range and it's made in several different lengths and power / actions. I have a 6'6" Med Fast and it has plenty of backbone. It's rated for lures from 1/8 to 1/2 oz.

^^^X2

I have the 6'-6" MH/F it is an awesome rod. Super light, super sensitive and super strong. Really like the handle and feel in your hand. I would buy again and again.

Without a doubt my favorite spinning rod is a pinnacle perfecta 6'8" ml/f. It is rated 1/16-3/8 and would be perfect for what you are looking for. Mine is paired with a shimano ci4 2500 and is the closest to perfect I have felt on a spinning rod. Everyone I have ever let use it thinks so too

Jeff

i have the carbonlite right now its a great rod the only thing i dont like about it is when the grip gets pretty wet its tough to keep a solid grip on it other than that it is a good rod i was looking at the perfecta rod they seem pretty nice