Sign in to follow this  
rockchalk06

Netbait Hollow Body Swim Baits

Anybody ever use these? I picked up a pack of them from Bass Pro today. 4.99 for 5.

Yes....I like them better than any of the hollow belly soft swimbaits I have tried (Berkley, SK, Luck E Strike) Good tail action at slow speeds, nice side to side "roll" once i found a hook I liked for them, which is a Gamakatsu 5/0, 1/4 oz spring lock swimbait hook. Nice packaging to keep them straight ............BUT they are not hollow bodies, they have a solid body, with a nice slot in the belly for the hook.

Yes....I like them better than any of the hollow belly soft swimbaits I have tried (Berkley, SK, Luck E Strike) Good tail action at slow speeds, nice side to side "roll" once i found a hook I liked for them, which is a Gamakatsu 5/0, 1/4 oz spring lock swimbait hook. Nice packaging to keep them straight ............BUT they are not hollow bodies, they have a solid body, with a nice slot in the belly for the hook.

Gotcha. Not to familiar with them. I was wanting something with the slot kn the belly but didn't want to spend the money on Yums. When I gave my kid a bath tonight, they seemed like they had a lot of action in the tail.

Thanks man. Ive got some Mustad 4/0 1/4 oz with spring lock I will try. Sounds like I may need some 5/0

Gotcha. Not to familiar with them. I was wanting something with the slot kn the belly but didn't want to spend the money on Yums. When I gave my kid a bath tonight, they seemed like they had a lot of action in the tail.

Thanks man. Ive got some Mustad 4/0 1/4 oz with spring lock I will try. Sounds like I may need some 5/0

Just another reason to give the kid a bath! Try out those new lures...love it.