Sign in to follow this  
marinetech

Looking For A Favor

My son is due back from Afghanistan and I have restored a 1988 cajun and the outboard for him. It has a eagle cuda 300 at the helm and it doesn't work right except for on the simulator. If someone has the same working unit in their boat and I could send his unit to you and plug into your transducer to check if the unit is bad or his transducer is dead that would be great. I would send money for return shipping also. Anyone that could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Dana

Yep, I do. It also fits the mount and combo power cord/transducer cable that the Lowance X51 Pro has that comes mounted on some Trackers.

Just send it to me and I'll pay the return postage. I'll PM you my address.

Wish I could help but I don't have an Eagle Cuda, mine's an Eagle Fish Easy. Don't know if the transducer would be the same or not.

Tell your son "Thank You for your Service"

I cannot help with your Eagle Cuda problem, I can ask that you thank your son for his service to our country. I know firsthand how difficult it is on the family at home waiting the return of a loved one. May God bless and keep you all until you are reunited.

• Like 1

I cannot help with your Eagle Cuda problem, I can ask that you thank your son for his service to our country. I know firsthand how difficult it is on the family at home waiting the return of a loved one. May God bless and keep you all until you are reunited.

I will thank him for you for sure. This is his 3rd combat tour , 1 in Iraq which he returned with a purple heart and is on his second in Afghanistan , I hope this is his last I'm getting to old for this.

please thank your son for his service for me..... no words can describe the gratitude i feel for him (and you and your family)

Yep, I do. It also fits the mount and combo power cord/transducer cable that the Lowance X51 Pro has that comes mounted on some Trackers.

Just send it to me and I'll pay the return postage. I'll PM you my address.

shipped it out priority mail monday Wayne.

thanks a million ,

Dana