Sign in to follow this  
kanasbassfisher08

Looking For A Good Tourny Trail

looking for a good tourament trail in ks or mo besides aba fished aba for a couple years and looking for something new so if you have any ideas pleas let me know!

I fish Burton's, the down side to that is most tournaments are on Smithville. I have also fished Joe Bass. Both of them draw between 35-50 boats. Are you looking for a team or draw format?

I fish Burton's, the down side to that is most tournaments are on Smithville. I have also fished Joe Bass. Both of them draw between 35-50 boats. Are you looking for a team or draw format?

well if i do something like that i would like to do team but need a team lol u interested or do u already do this and have some one else cus it would be a blast to fish it with u. plus wouldnt mind learning a new lake and maybe some new fishing abilities.

Good question. I've been looking/ thinking about doing a little more TX stuff, but just can't find anything to get too excited about. There is the BFL, BASS Weekend Series for draw styles... also the Central Pro-am is coming back stronger this year with a 2 day Draw format.

Did the Mid State Series on Smithville a few years ago... it was a draw format, but you fished as a team. Wish there was something like that again....on better lakes, ha!

Kansas, I'm pretty sure my partner is going to fish the Burton tournaments again next year but if your interested in another series I would fish with you. There are quite a few different options of series and lakes out there. If your interested let me know and we can start looking for something that interests both of us.

is the heartland trail still active? that used to be a great group.

Why don't you look at anglers in action. They have a solo and team division

There's also the Ozark Mountain Tournament Trail (OMTT). They fish the Ozark lakes, Table Rock, Stockton, etc. Some pretty good anglers in that series, so expect tough competition. Entry fees are $200 per team I believe.