Sign in to follow this  
sarcazmo

Big Thanks 13 Fishing! (Great Cs)

Just wanted to share a good customer service story.

I purchased a *** *** Black rod during the last labor day sale and have been very impressed. So impressed that I decided to order another oen for throwing weightless plastics/senkos and flukes. I decided on the *** Black 6'8" M/XF.

I had a hard time find a dealer of this particular rod. I emailed *** and they apologized for the lack of availability. They recommended I have it special ordered from one of their retailers and instead of shipping it to the retailer and then having them ship it to me they would ship it direct from the factory!

Just got my rod yesterday and its just as well crafted as the other one I got! I bought another Okuma Helios that I'll probably pair with it. They also included a hat!

All email exchanges were very prompt and Ill be ordering more of their products in the future! (Probably an *** black during the black friday sales)

Good to hear positive feedback as most of the time folks are only complaining!

i know this might be off topic, but how do you like that rod so far? i want to buy one because it looks really nice, but i just dont know how it will perform.

LOVE both rods.

I actually caught a fish on the first cast with my MH/F one. It was a 1/2 dink but whatever I felt it and caught it! Sensitivity is outstanding and the balance is great. One thing that impressed me was the craftsmanship. They seem really well put together and they're quite light! I've also got a carbonlite and a couple veritas and these are my favorite by far.

Havent had a chance to take the new one out. If I cant make it to a lake tomorrow I'm gonna go to an urban pond and work on my fluke/weightless plastic technique. Just as well put together as my other one.

I,too, am interested in how the new one performs. I'm looking for a finesse rod to cast weightless worms and wacky worms, with a Curado 50E.

Please let us know.....I may order one also.

I,too, am interested in how the new one performs. I'm looking for a finesse rod to cast weightless worms and wacky worms, with a Curado 50E.

Please let us know.....I may order one also.

Took it out to a little urban pond just to test out. Threw some flukes and senkos both wacky and conventionally rigged. I also paired it with an Okuma Helios with 12lb Yo-Zuri Hybrid line.

Cant say enough good things about this rod. Light, sensitive, easy to hold all day, aesthetically pleasing, craftsmanship seems above average (No expoxy drops etc)

Didnt catch anything (SMALL urban pond after all... Hell I'm not sure theres anything in there other than carp) but it was to cast, and pitch with.

Can't wait for the black friday sales! Gonna buy the *** Black 7'6" Heavy for heavier cover situations.

Thanks, Sarcazmo!

I just fired off an emai to *** to ask what their absolute lightest power/action casting rod is, and to tell me a bit about it.

I have a lot of pretty light casting rods.....just looking for something extra light to use with lighter lines and smallest reels.

I'm eagerly awaiting their reply.

just got a reply: Said 6'10" is their lightest rod. OBC610M.....for my purposes. They are now working on a more ultralight rod because their market in Australia uses a lot of those.

Won't be ready for another year.

Oh, well, the search continues.

Sarcazmo....did you consider the 6'10 OBC610M ?