Sign in to follow this  
Amoore9900

Well Looks Like My Fish Are Gone

We have hit th same areas of the lake since March and have got bass everytime but once..(lost a 5 pounder that trip) even in the cold weather they have held fish but it was clear it was bass feeding getting ready for winter and would move out. On our last trip last week we got 14 and a friend got a 5 pounder on a crawfish jig...I got home and it was 43 so figured what the heck I'll try it..(only boat still on lake) and went out and hit 2 of the best spots that have been holding fish and nowhere to be found....I did manage 1 crappie 20 yards form home....it seems like the fish have moved off to deeper water. it is supposes to be 50 the next 5 days so maybe they will come back up...we are going to try Sat and see if we can find some fish...

We found some fish yesterday got 11 found a decent fish around boat docks and got a few around some wood. It is supposed to be mid 50's through thanksgiving so maybe some decent fishing days.