Sign in to follow this  
souperman

Gator Tail Worms

Does anyone know if Zoom still makes Gator tail style worms? I haven't been able to find any, however I did find what they have labeled as a G-tail. Is that the same thing with a different name? thanks!!

Does anyone know if Zoom still makes Gator tail style worms? I haven't been able to find any, however I did find what they have labeled as a G-tail. Is that the same thing with a different name? thanks!!
Similar, I believe the G-tail is a little thicker, same shape.

Tom

Same worm, same profile, same fish catching machine . They remain a staple for me . 

Where, when, and exactly how are you gentlemen using these worms? Are you simply texas rigging them and using them in obvious places or flipping them into grass or laydowns? I've never bought a package of these in my entire 12 years of fishing, I'll fix that as soon as you guys spill the beans though.    

My buddy uses them he has the original ditto worms. Fishes it Texas rigged with a red bead between the bullet n hook or a "snake n spoon" putting the gator tail on a silver minnow. Never catches anymore or any less than any other bait. If its on its on if not something else is.

Night fishing, T-rigged with a glass bead. When the bass want a shorter worm then I normally use and are not striking a jig, the G-tail may work, it moves a lot of water, is compact and tough plastic that can go through brush fairly well.

Tom