Sign in to follow this  
fishingator

Been Mia But Had A Decent Day On Sunday In South Florida

I have been MIA both on the board and fishing.  Life got in the way for the last ten months and I am finally getting a little wiggle room.  I hadn't been bass fishing that long to begin with so I was happy with my return this Sunday.  I had low expectations as it was midday but I caught two decent bass and and a handful of little guys.  Excited to be back at it!

post-34484-0-78723500-1367279944_thumb.j

Great to be back in the saddle catching fish! As they said in Jurassic Park, "life finds a way" ... to find time for fishing!

I have been MIA both on the board and fishing. Life got in the way for the last ten months and I am finally getting a little wiggle room. I hadn't been bass fishing that long to begin with so I was happy with my return this Sunday. I had low expectations as it was midday but I caught two decent bass and and a handful of little guys. Excited to be back at it!

420602_10103473622639201_1935279276_n.jpg

Nice fish ....

ALRIGHT !!!!!!!

Hey great to see you back and back at it again, does not look like you forgot much in the way of catching some nice fish, really nice job !!!!

Congrats !!!

• Like 1

Nice catch. What were you using?

Thanks everyone!  It feels great!  I am moving about an hour north so I am excited to scope out new spots too.  I was using senkos watermelon red/green and motoroil red wacky rigged.  It was the middle of the day and it is already so hot down here I wasn't that hopeful.  I guess those are the best days ;)

Very nice welcome back

You need to let fishing get in the way of Life!  Way to go!

• Like 1