Sign in to follow this  
BassKicker92

Getting Ready For Bass Season!

During the winter months i like to review my fishing maps, search the web for new ffishing tips, organze my tackle a thousand times, and practice my casting simply by tying a weight at the end of my line and casting at different targets in the garage.  Its nothing like being on the water, but hey it works.  Right now it seems like winter will never leave Iowa or anywhere els so im still doing my pre fish if you will.

What does everyone els do during the winter months to stay conditioned for the begining of Bass Season.?

Personally, I put on about 3 layers of clothes and fish for trout til it warms up again.

ya i put a few layers on as well and head out on the ice for some fishin!

Personally, I put on about 3 layers of clothes and fish for trout til it warms up again.

^What he said! I probably wouldn't trout fish, but I live right by a good trout stream and it holds me by until bass season.

• Like 1

I guess I need to get into trout fishing because I end up working over my tackle a million times, reading, watching videos and just plan go stir crazy in the winter.

I guess I need to get into trout fishing because I end up working over my tackle a million times, reading, watching videos and just plan go stir crazy in the winter.

im the same way man