Sign in to follow this  
Boomer_bassin

Soft Plastic And Weighted Hook

So I stopped into my usual after work fishing hole today and ran into a couple fellas getting ready for a tournament tomorrow.  They were super cool when I told them I was just getting into bass fishing and offered some advice.  As they were leaving one of the gentlemen handed me a twistlock hook with a senko style worm embedded with a rattle.  He told me it was his go to and he wanted me to give it a shot, just drag it across the bottom, good luck and off they went.  So should I drag this across the bottom with a sideways c-rig motion or pick it up like a t-rig motion.  Usually people around the water here are not that open to conversation so I was a little shocked and was too stupid to ask him.  Thanks and happy fishing!

If he said drag it across the bottom, I would try that first.  If that didn't work after a while then I would try to use a new method of fishing it.  Im glad to hear that he helped you out though!

Try both methods. If those don't work try something else. Let the fish tell you what they want. Never be afraid to experiment.