Sign in to follow this  
Amoore9900

Best Day Of 2013

fishing here has had up's and downs this fall.  We have been getting fish but the last few weeks big ones started to show signs of life the guy across the street caught a 6 pounder one night and the next got a 7 and got 7 bass with the smallest 3 pounds.   We started to show signs as we got better quality bass and last weekend we got 14 and some decent ones I had a monster break off my 12 pound test..(i got in a hurry) Last night I went out and it was the worst day of the year not 1 fish not 1 bite..(we went 18 months here without not getting a fish) so I was down but I figured I would try this evening and went to the other end of the lake and fished the channel mouth and in 5 min got a 2.75 and 3.75 I then fished a strip where I knew the big fish from a few weeks ago came and bang got a big strike and see a big bass come flying out of the water I got him in the boat 7 pounds....A few min later in the same area I get a 3 pounder....

Congrats!  It all about the right place at the right time, and you hit it!

Jeff