Sign in to follow this  
soccplayer07

Northstar Custom Baits updated hair jig pics!!!

as promised, here are some updated pictures of Northstar's hair jigs...

p500935801-4.jpg

p320135567-4.jpg

p165402711-4.jpg

p201661697-4.jpg

p520837004-4.jpg

p462856875-4.jpg

If you would like to see a specific color let me know...Thanks.

Mine just came in today and they sure look good.  Hopefully they catch as good as they look.

Yep, got mine a few days ago, awesome looking jigs, if the weather cooperates I am going to fish them tomorrow AM and sweeten them up with an Uncle Josh black eel trailer.

Quillback,

Let us know how you do by posting some pics on North Star Custom Baits facebook fan page!

Hopefully I can catch some as well, and if I do, I'll take a picture or two, hopefully the bass will have a hippy jig hanging from its mouth, haha.

I make all my own jigs.  I really like the hybrid(hair silicone) concept.  Think I will bootleg a few.  If I bought jigs I definitely would have to try some of these.  Great looking jigs and I can guarantee from looking they will catch fish.

Kelley

Those are some fine lookin jigs.  I wouldn't mind seeing one of those green one but with purple flash....that color has worked well for me here.

Nevermind...just checked out the site an you already have it!

Those are some fine lookin jigs. I wouldn't mind seeing one of those green one but with purple flash....that color has worked well for me here.

My favorite as well  :)

I just got my order of jigs, spinnerbaits, and shaky heads today. My first impression is that these are great looking lures. I can't wait to try them out.

few more updated pics...

p934541496-4.jpg

p995284638-4.jpg

p668659336-4.jpg

p881939142-4.jpg

All Pics are now on the website, premier series hairy craws will be updated within a couple of weeks!

Yep, got mine a few days ago, awesome looking jigs, if the weather cooperates I am going to fish them tomorrow AM and sweeten them up with an Uncle Josh black eel trailer.

What other trailers does anyone else use on these?  Do you thread it in the hook or just hook it through the body?

What other trailers does anyone else use on these? Do you thread it in the hook or just hook it through the body?

Zoom Speed Craw

Berkely Chigger Craw

SK Rage Craw

Netbait Paca Craw

I like to texas rig it on the jig. This keeps the bait from sliding down the jig.

I use a chunk trailer with the chunk trimmed down to a v so it doesn't flair the hair and make it look all weird, around the 1st of the year or so, I should be introducing a trailer that is special just for these, I have the molds in my possession, now I just need the time to pour and send out for pictures!