Sign in to follow this  
sunkboat on big o

Bfl This Weekend

I took 4th place with 20.10lbs. Well tied for 4th. Practiced on north shore with a buddy on friday and got 7 bites between us so I took a wild shot and ran south and had everything I weighed by 9:30. Only my 5th as a boater and the first 4 were not pretty to say the least. Hopefully its not a fluke.

Anyone fishing the gambler this sunday? Its outta the north end. Like to meet some people in person if you are. Think they are doing one in Feb in clewiston.

• Like 1

Nice job on the BFL. I heard it was tough! I might go to the Gambler weigh in. My parents wont get me a boat yet. lol

Great job Fred. I may still fish that tx bit I have no clue around the north end...

Congratulations Fred.  That is a nice bag on a difficult day.

great job! i fished as well and finished 15th. im 9th overall. caught fish all day and lost two 3 and half pounders that would helped the cause. thats fishing.

• Like 2

Thanks guys, still jacked. It really did stink out there! If I told you how I caught em you would die laughing!

Boca, thats awesome! We gotta get together at one of these.

Rob, guy who won fished a cove 5 min from take off and winning co-angler fished in a broke down boat and its free, come fish!

Congrats to you also, Bruce.

It's nice to see some good guys finish well. My buddies Mike (Mikeyballz) finished 2nd and Joe Holland 3rd. Keep it going guys!