Sign in to follow this  
Jacob Krahenbil

Lake Anna Winter Bass Fishing

hey everybody just wanted to know if anyone has had any luck out on lake Anna lately? 

None what so ever it's been extremely slow

Tight lines

Andrew

Fished a couple weeks ago and landed 4 largemouth. 3 on a PTL JP Hammershad and the fourth on a PTL Conviction Craw.

Fished a couple weeks ago and landed 4 largemouth. 3 on a PTL JP Hammershad and the fourth on a PTL Conviction Craw.

nice man! i havent been able to go that much. im hoping to go either Friday or Saturday. do u think up-lake will produce any fish? 

I've been marking a lot of fish around sturgeon creek on drop offs and such if you can find them a jerkbait should catch them if they're feeding I'm fishing the hot side this weekend

Tight lines

Andrew

I've been marking a lot of fish around sturgeon creek on drop offs and such if you can find them a jerkbait should catch them if they're feeding I'm fishing the hot side this weekend

Tight lines

Andrew

nice man are the drop offs in like the middle of the creek or are they like close to main lake?

The drop offs are closer to main lake at least where I've found. They've really been scattered though so it could have changed since two Sundays ago

Tight lines

Andrew

have not fished yet, anytime you wanna go ill meet you out there an we can putt round the lake together ill show you a couple early spring spot that sometimes hold winter bass