Sign in to follow this  
Wbeadlescomb

The Deals On Rods And Reels At The Classic Are Crazy!!!!!

Dicks had citicas for $65 and you got a free pinnacle rod with every purchase!!!!!The rods aren't the nicest I've ever seen but I'll give them away to people that need them. The blue skeet Reese rods were 2 for $50!!!!!!!!!! There were a ton of other good deals.

My debit card started to melt before we left then we stopped at Simmons in Bessemer on the way home they had Abu Garcia veritas rods for $69

Nice!!  the veritas isn't that great of a deal though....the new price on them is 79.99

$79.99 is the NEW price? I thought they were just on sale.

Everywhere around here carries the veritas for 99.99. Didn't have any use for one but still a decent price

that is what the BPS flyer said....new lower price or something like that

I saw that too, and I took it as that is the new perminate price. I was wondering why, then I saw a picture of Ike's boat at the classic with a bunch of white rods with new handles.....I bet they are trying to get rid of as much stock as they can, because it looks like a new one is coming soon.

They had some good deals here at our Gander Mtn. on fishing stuff. All the clearance reels were an additional 20% off the marked price. Daiwa Ballistic for $149+20%, Curado G for $129+20%, Exo for $199+20%....and a bunch more. I like this time of year. Should be some more awesome sales right before ICast.

Up here in Ontario you can find Veritas rods for 79.99 since Summer of 2013.