Sign in to follow this  
Crankhead

Who's got the best graphic fishing tee shirts?

If you guys are like me...I'm always looking for tee shirts that are both comfortable, sharp looking, heavy weight & reasonable in price. But most importantly is that after you wash the shirt...the tee keeps it size. So a few I think should be on the list of where to look: 1)geddys.com:Up Schitt's Creek. 2)stcroixrods.com:willow tee shirt (STSSWIL). 3)bigdogs.com:a bunch that have great graphics & last. And recently I found new shirts at www.kohls.com. The fishing graphics are great, are available in big & tall and on sale for $15/$16...I got a few, washed em and only the Newport Blue name brand kept their size. Also a friend of mine has been looking for this tee for years but can't find it: all my friends are jerks with a picture of jerk baits. He bought it years ago at BassPro but can't find it. So let's hear where you've found you're favorite fishing tee's?

I custom made a few at Zazzle.com

I got just a regular shirt, but not the basic economy shirt. Hasn't faded or lost size yet.

This is the kind of response I was hoping for...I forgot about Zazzle. If I went to Zazzle...what shirt did you start with?

I started with the Basic American Apparel T-Shirt. Its 19.95 on there site, and I think some customizations are extra, but most are free.