Sign in to follow this  
Incheon Basser

Fish Harder Co. to sell of subsidiaries

I read on another site that Fish Harder Co. the parent company of Tru-Tungsten, Mihatchii and Picasso

is trying to sell off Tru-Tungsten and Mihatchii due to financial problems and that the big 4 are sniffing around to pick them up. I hope Pure fishing gets them cause they don't have a hook, hard baits, or weights under their hat yet and would like to see that happen. send me a PM if you want the link to the article. :o

The only thing I would care about is whether the new owners can maintain quality and price.  Otherwise, I could care less about whose name was on the product, unless of course, they changed the name to "Ugly Stik," LOL.

It's really no big deal how this turns out .... there are plenty of quality tungsten weights out there .... we stock several .....

Haven't the Tru Tungsten weights declined in quality over the last few years?

The weights I bought recently will scuff the heck out of your line. 

Not that I've noticed.

I have never had a problem with them, they seem to be a lot better than any other when it comes to that. And you don't need inserts.

Nope, no problems. I've bought a bunch in the last six months and as recently as a month ago and none have given me a bit of trouble. Vike is doing a decent job but still not up to snuff with TT....imho.

Wish someone would offer those weights in the transparent chartruese color again.