Jsinkic

Pinnacle Deadbolt Dlf30 Parts

Hey everyone!

My Dad has a Deadbolt limited DLF30 and the oscillating gear wore out. He has had it forever and fishing a lot with very little maintenance so I'm not surprised but he loves this reel. I went to pinnacle's website to see if i could get a parts layout but they don't make the DLF30 anymore. I see they make a Ting Deadbolt but it looks a lot different on the inside and I don't think the parts are the same size (it does say "Tiny"). I was looking at the Matrix spinning reel and they make a 30 could I use the oscillating gear from that?

Here is the chart for the Matrix I need part #46

http://www.pinnaclefishing.com/shop/reel_schematics/MX25-40.pdf

Here is the picture of it. The spool is different but same reel.

gallery_46870_1127_9858.gif

Any help would be great! I would love to get this reel up and running by the time the ice is off the water!!! (3 weeks to a month!) 

I have a DNF30....no clue if that has the part you need, but if so...I would be willing to part with it.

Call or email Pinnacle directly for parts availability and ordering. I've found them helpful.

I have a DNF30....no clue if that has the part you need, but if so...I would be willing to part with it.

Thanks I just called pinnacle and they said the reels are not compatible so it looks like it's done. 

Call or email Pinnacle directly for parts availability and ordering. I've found them helpful.

They were out kind of rude if you asked me.

So they said because they don't make the reel anymore they would give me a rebate to purchase another reel but it has to be for another spinning reel. I would have gotten a bait castor but I can't and I don't think they make left handed bait castors anyways.