Sign in to follow this  
MNGeorge

New from Berkley?

Just got my Pro Guide issue of Bassmaster Magazine and Dick's has an ad on the back cover featuring, among other things, a new soft plastic from Berkley called Havoc.  Did a websearch and didn't come up with anything particularly informative...nothing about them on the Brekley website either.  Does anyone know the story on these new baits?  Are they going to be a Dick's exclusive?

Just got my Pro Guide issue of Bassmaster Magazine and Dick's has an ad on the back cover featuring, among other things, a new soft plastic from Berkley called Havoc. Did a websearch and didn't come up with anything particularly informative...nothing about them on the Brekley website either. Does anyone know the story on these new baits? Are they going to be a Dick's exclusive?

someone else mentioned it as well they are supposed to release some Secret bait at the classic this could be it. if you would be so kind as to take a photo of the bait and post it on line I would like to see it.

There is no real photo of the bait, just a picture of a bag full of double tail grubs.  The narrative says there are 4 different baits in the series...Devil's Spear, Two Timer, Craw Fatty and Pit Boss.  I'm assuming the double tail grubs are the Two Timers.

just to inform u i post this last month and post that i have emailed berkley  and they emailed me back that the new baits should be release in march 2011 thanks .

OK, cool.  Thanks for the info.

I just saw a tip on backwards texas rigging baits in the latest Bassmaster.  The bait they were using is a Berkeley bait that I cant seem to find anywhere else and it meets the description of the new bait rumors. I  wonder if thats the one.

It was a screw up.  The new baits were supposed to be released at the classic but the print went out by accident. The new baits are pretty cool.  something new but still fish catchers.  The official release date is the 18th.

I just got a pack of Chigger Toads at Dick's last week.  I had never seen them before then.  Definitely curious about these new ones!