I use a 240 cm Camano and use a low angle paddling style most of the time. Sometimes I don't go every far at all and stick close to the shore and fish submerged grass and trees. On those days I wish I had a high angle paddle so I can maneuver better. Like most people here, i have more than one fishing rod. I have rods for a lot of different techniques but why do I only have one style of paddle? So my question is, Do you guys have different style paddles for different situations? Do you say to yourself "I'm not paddling very far today, I better bring a High angle paddle" or "I'm going across the lake today, I better bring a low angle paddle"?

I find I paddle about the same way every time no matter what paddle i have in my hands.  I don't really see anyone switching their paddling style up once they get used to it.  somewhere in between a low and high paddle.  I have 4 different paddles,  once i found one i liked i use that brand/style  for any kayak i sit in.  only difference is length.  

No, just one. I dont go too far so it doesnt matter. No more than a few miles at a time.

I have two Kayaks, so I have two paddles...