Sign in to follow this  
skie

New Fenwick Aetos Rods Coming Soon?

I have been keeping a close eye on Fenwick because I really enjoy their product. They have came out with a few upgrades. Ive noticed the current Aetos is being put on sale. Could this mean that there could be a new 2015 or 2016 Aetos?? I hope so... Does anyone have any info?

Nope, but I would hope if they do come out with another line that they would keep the Aetos line at the same price.  However, I have a feeling if they do come out with an improved line, it will wind up just like with the Smallmouth and Bass series.  The Smallmouth and current Aetos rods were/are under-priced.  The new models may not be any better than the previous models, but price will be more in line with the rods true value although Fenwick rods always seem to offer some of the best value in their price range.

I know I should have picked up at least one more each of the 6'10" MF, 6'9" M-XF and 6'10" MH-MF Smallmouth models before they went out of production.  :sad78:

I have been keeping a close eye on Fenwick because I really enjoy their product. They have came out with a few upgrades. Ive noticed the current Aetos is being put on sale. Could this mean that there could be a new 2015 or 2016 Aetos?? I hope so... Does anyone have any info?

Nope, but I would hope if they do come out with another line that they would keep the Aetos line at the same price.  However, I have a feeling if they do come out with an improved line, it will wind up just like with the Smallmouth and Bass series.  The Smallmouth and current Aetos rods were/are under-priced.  The new models may not be any better than the previous models, but price will be more in line with the rods true value although Fenwick rods always seem to offer some of the best value in their price range.

I know I should have picked up at least one more each of the 6'10" MF, 6'9" M-XF and 6'10" MH-MF Smallmouth models before they went out of production.  :sad78:

I say bring back the Techna AV!!

And forget everything else. ;)

Mike

FFO has the 6-10 MH/MF rods for $75

FFO has the 6-10 MH/MF rods for $75

Now you tell me.  I just bought one from Fenwick.  $90.97, but by the time they added shipping and taxes, the prices was almost $120, but I figured I'd better grab one while I could.  Guess I will go make it 2 rods of this model.  :teeth:

Thanks, my friend.

EDIT:  Tried to order, but site requires cookies to be turned on.  I don't know how.  Am using Mint Linux.  Maybe someone can tell me how?  Oh, and I use Firefox.  Figured the option should be in the browser, but can't find it.