Sign in to follow this  
ABW

Tw Order Arrived

Seems that all shipping companies can be pretty careless at times....

That was me that tore part of the sticker off, but the hole was there when I got my package. Luckily I had everything in the box.

On the other hand, I already rigged up some jigs that look good enough to eat myself. Can't wait until next spring. 

If anyone's wondering, left to right is

Skip N Jig Watermelon Red w/ Falcon Rage Chunk

Skip N Jig Black & Blue w/ Xcite baits Raptor Chunk Midnight Flash

Greenfish Tackle Crawball Brown Craw w/ Watermelon Red Flake Rage Craw

Pepper Custom Casting Jig PBJ w/ Netbait Paca Chunk PBJ

DJ California Swim Jig Crappie w/ Skinny Dipper White trash (the hook on this thing is monstrous!!)

• Like 3

Nice jigs, I ordered all my stuff in one cart on black Friday but tackle warehouse sent me two seperate tracking numbers and one says it'll arrive Thursday and the other says Friday... I guess they are sending my stuff at different times...

• Like 1

Nice jigs, I ordered all my stuff in one cart on black Friday but tackle warehouse sent me two seperate tracking numbers and one says it'll arrive Thursday and the other says Friday... I guess they are sending my stuff at different times...

That happened to me before with Academy. Bought some crankbaits and they came in 4 separate packages. 2 of them were shipped by themselves in boxes lol

Probaply some were drop shipped... Nice jigs.  Can't wait to get mine from Siebert's. Hopefully tommorow.

Probaply some were drop shipped... Nice jigs.  Can't wait to get mine from Siebert's. Hopefully tommorow.

My Siebert jigs come Friday.  :D

• Like 1

The Crappie Dirty Jigs Cali swim jig on the end is a great bait, you'll really enjoy it.

Mine is coming friday  :respect-059: