bocaLMBhunter

Urban Amazon

The peacock bite has been incredible lately. Im disappointed with this weather, but this cold front is not comparable to the freeze in 2010 and we shouldnt have  any dead fish. Heres some fish from east and west boca. enjoy

43CA7A85-82C3-4BB8-9732-E9BB873540D0_zps[/url2CCFFF23-ECC0-4A17-89E1-2C12A6AA2C5D_zps[/url857252E1-6BA0-45DD-B400-BF0D027FD2FE_zps[/url7F664515-EBB1-49A5-9388-3F034E734183_zps[/url3BD55FA8-2CA3-4958-88E9-FE46FEF30DD5_zps

• Like 1

Is there a jealous button? Before I die I will make the trip and get in on that!!!!

Wow man! I need to make the trip down there and hit those peacocks! Its on my bucket list for sure. I visit Melbourne about once a year- just haven't made it down to the good stuff!

Wtg!

Wow man! I need to make the trip down there and hit those peacocks! Its on my bucket list for sure. I visit Melbourne about once a year- just haven't made it down to the good stuff!

Wtg!

They are as far north as Lake Clark, which is at Forest Hill in W.P.B, not a prime area like Miami.

I managed with a lot of effort to catch one at Lake Ida yesterday, all the way in the back by the canal.  I used a rapala flat rap, chrome and yellow.