Sign in to follow this  
Catch 22

When Was Your First Time

First time to get drunk that is.I was 12 yrs old and  still happy to ride my bike everywhere. The small town I was raised in had just commemorated a new playground with everyone in attendance. Two kegs of beer where left unattended because all the adults were engaged in a softball game. A few of us kids helped ourselves to some cold ones.An hour later I thought it was a good idea to get a large vanilla ice cream.It was not,because shortly  I was rolling on the ground talkin to mr rourk.I told my parents I ate a tainted hot dog .Dad was suspicious, but Mom bought it.

C22

Lol, I'm not sure if what I was thinking would have been any better for a 12 year old! For some unknown reason, my sweet as can be parents allowed me to help bartend the kegs at my sister's wedding with my brother-in-law when I was 14. Incredibly I did not throw up or get a hangover the next day, and my brother-in-law was blowing chunks throughout the night. To this day I still have to remind him of that every now and then...

They should go to a meeting...

It's gonna be a long winter.

• Like 3