HoosierHawgs

It Got Ugly Today In Dallas

I am from Indy, and I support the Colts a fair share of the time, but I truly hate when this time of year comes around. We have already clinched the division, so we throw the rest of the regular season out the window and start playing backups and resting players. I can't stand it, because it is against my competitive spirit In my opinion you always play to win, because no matter what there is some value in winning, even if it is not an immediate gain. So today we only scored one touchdown against the cowboys, and I'm gonna get it from John (biggest cowboys fan in Indiana), because I've made fun of them all year. Hope Dallas loses on Thursday... Darn

Happy Holidays

Jake

Is this the whiners corner?  If so, I watched my Saints snatzh defeat from the jaws of victory today.  They are out of the playoffs.

• Like 2

Is this the whiners corner?  If so, I watched my Saints snatzh defeat from the jaws of victory today.  They are out of the playoffs.

They had quite the rough year. Hopefully they can bounce back.

I am from Indy, and I support the Colts a fair share of the time, but I truly hate when this time of year comes around. We have already clinched the division, so we throw the rest of the regular season out the window and start playing backups and resting players. I can't stand it, because it is against my competitive spirit In my opinion you always play to win, because no matter what there is some value in winning, even if it is not an immediate gain. So today we only scored one touchdown against the cowboys, and I'm gonna get it from John (biggest cowboys fan in Indiana), because I've made fun of them all year. Hope Dallas loses on Thursday... Darn

Happy Holidays

Jake

Can you honestly tell me if you were an owner/manager you would put your million dollar work horses on the field if you have already clinched the playoffs? Because as mad as you (the fans) are about playing back ups in that scenario.... Imagine how ticked you would be if the coach had to explain why TY Hilton is out for the season, just before playoffs, due to playing in a "meaningless" game.

There are no Thursday games next week.  I'm hoping Dallas sits all their starters next week.  Players need time to heal and rest before the playoffs start, no shame in that.  Besides, who did Indy sit besides Hilton?  They pulled Luck because he was ineffective and the game was already out of hand.

With the Cowboys doing so well this season I wonder if they don't win the Super Bowl will Jones finally pay Satan what he wants to take over the team.

Jerry wants to win one more Super Bowl before he checks out.

Time will tell.

Indy just got thumped, period.  I thought the Chargers were in for the same type of thrashing, so I turned the game off at mid third quarter.  Amazing comeback I missed!

Can they beat the Chiefs???

Can they beat the Chiefs???

They probably won't have to, I'm sure we'll beat ourselves.

Well don't worry too much on the colts, it will all be over for them very soon...