Sign in to follow this  
Blaker87

East Central Indiana

I live in new castle and mainly fish prairie creek, summit, and brookville. This year I really want to take big steps in my fishing game. Anyone got any tips at all for my area? I'm thinking of joining a tournament trail this year that bounces back and forth between prairie creek and summit so I'm sure im going to spend a lot of time on both of them this year.

Shadyside Lake in Anderson has some very nice bass.

I've not personally fished the White River but have heard from a number of anglers that the river is good for bass fishing from Anderson to Indianapolis.

Ya I fished shady side a ton for about year and haven't been back in a couple years. I mainly used it for crappie fishing though. I have caught a few bass there. I plan on going back at least once this year. It will get a lot less pressure after they flood that other part of town and get it stocked and open to fishermen. I figure it will take awhile but eventually shady side could be a real honey hole.

There is some good crappie fishing at Eagle creek. Only smaller boats though... It's pretty far west, but Racccoon has some good bass and striper action. It's about an hour west of me though, and probably even farther west for you.