carlm01

Lucky Craft Pointer 100 What's A Good Color In Ma ??

My first choice for pointers, in very clear to slightly stained waters is their Table Rock Shad color.  That is where I start, if it is a very sunny day, I might go to a color that is more shiny.  A cloudy day I'd be more likely to stick with Table Rock Shad all day.

I do well with Nishiki and Aurora Black, I'm in PA but it doesn't matter. The Nishiki is a killer for smallmouth, I don't know why but on a Smithwick Rogue I can catch largemouth on their clown pattern but Lucky Craft, not so much. The Aurora Black however has been great on both smallmouth and largemouth and it is common to catch both on it when I'm on lakes that have both large and smallmouth.

• Like 1

Chartreuse Shad a great pattern.

I do well with Nishiki and Aurora Black, I'm in PA but it doesn't matter. The Nishiki is a killer for smallmouth, I don't know why but on a Smithwick Rogue I can catch largemouth on their clown pattern but Lucky Craft, not so much. The Aurora Black however has been great on both smallmouth and largemouth and it is common to catch both on it when I'm on lakes that have both large and smallmouth.

The clown Rouge is my all-time ace bait for walleye here in WI. :)

Ghost minnow was killer flavor in Maine and NH for me when i lived up there