Sign in to follow this  
AQUA VELVA

Bait Ball Lures

The Live Target Baitball lures were all the talk last season on this site. If you bought and used them what was your experience?

They are decent but I kind of don't think there worth the price.

Good question, I have not purchased one and thought they were designed to catch fisherman when I first laid eyes on one, but now I see they doubled down big time and created more versions, so I guess they must be selling and catching fish right? For the price of a bait ball lure, I can buy 2-3 lures that I know work great, but would buy one if I heard good stories since I love buying and testing out new products.

Well, I must say, Livetarget got some money on them, 'cause everyone and their brother picked one up just to see what everybody was talking about. I don't think they'll be a lure people will turn to for the next decade or so, though.

After getting some BPS Gift cards for Christmas, I plan on grabbing a couple of the Bait Ball poppers and at least one jerkbait.  In fact, Live Target is getting the majority of my Christmas $$$ because I'm stocking up on Field Mice, my favorite lure from last year that got beat to heck over the course of the late summer/early fall.