Sign in to follow this  
Sam

This Is "the Truth"!!!

10896859_10152461180121792_8696219225566

• Like 1

Lol. True dat! Reminds me of the joke from Daniel Tosh about people say money doesn't buy happiness, but Tosh's response is: money buys a wave runner.... Ever seen a ticked off person on a wave runner? Lol

• Like 1

Lol. True dat! Reminds me of the joke from Daniel Tosh about people say money doesn't buy happiness, but Tosh's response is: money buys a wave runner.... Ever seen a ticked off person on a wave runner? Lol

Try to frown on a waverunner. It's impossible

Sam,

I just bought a package of cooked frozen tail meat. Hard to find tails out here. It's cleaned, deveined, with fat on. Was thinking of putting it in pasta with a garlic oil/butter sauce. What do you think? 

• Like 1

Do crawdads taste like chicken?

Nope chicken tastes like crawfish.  No, seriously crawfish taste damm good period.

• Like 1

The ones I've had taste like lobster. Frog legs taste like chicken

• Like 1

Sam,

I just bought a package of cooked frozen tail meat. Hard to find tails out here. It's cleaned, deveined, with fat on. Was thinking of putting it in pasta with a garlic oil/butter sauce. What do you think? 

Or maybe pesto.  When's dinner?

• Like 1

Slonezp and Papajoe, sounds delicious.

• Like 1

Or maybe pesto.  When's dinner?

If you ever get out to the Schaumburg area there is a relatively new restaurant called Chicago Prime Italian. It was Rosebud in a former life. I ate there for the first time this past Monday and all I have to say is Delicious!!! A bit pricey but well worth it. They don't have crawfish on the menu but I had some killer shrimp de jonge. We shared a grilled eggplant salad that, believe it or not, we ate it like a hamburger. It was set up like a big mac LOL. Egg plant on the bottom, then a couple different cheeses and greens then another slice of eggplant and more cheeses and greens and topped off with another slice of eggplant. I think next time it will be linguine with either clams or mussels. The tiramisu was good(not as good as Buca di Beppo) and bread pudding made with apples and cranberries topped with a caramel sauce was awesome.

That's one of my favorite ever Tosh jokes.