Ozark_Basser

How To Post Big Pictures?

I can't get my pictures to show up on my posts as big as some people do. I usually just attach them in the message or pull them from my gallery. How are some people posting photos so large?

Upload your pics on a photo sharing website like photobucket. You'll find a link/ links to share your pic(s). Copy and paste the appropriate link(s) in your post.

• Like 4

Upload your pics on a photo sharing website like photobucket. You'll find a link/ links to share your pic(s). Copy and paste the appropriate link(s) in your post.

This works fine.

You can also reduce the size of the image, I like 600 pixels, and attach the file.  Either method works well.

As of late I've been using dropbox, the photos are automatically uploaded to my computer as I shoot the picture, I then downsize when I get home if I choose to post.  With photobucket or Imgur you have the manual option of uploading on the spot too.

Another nice feature of dropbox or any cloud service is using it in conjunction with google earth.  I pinpoint as many locations on earth as I want, I then send the kmz file to dropbox.  Having  separate files for different geographical areas I can hone right to that area using drop box.  I use it both on my pc as well as my smartphone.  A screenshot of how it looks.

post-18019-0-32441800-1422778201_thumb.p