Jraut98

Match A Reel With The Duckett Ghost

I'm buying a duckett ghost 6'8 med hvy power fast action and am not sure what reel to match it with. I don't want to spend more than 70 dollars so what te best Baitcaster I can get for that money? Plus I need it left handed

I'm buying a duckett ghost 6'8 med hvy power fast action and am not sure what reel to match it with. I don't want to spend more than 70 dollars so what te best Baitcaster I can get for that money? Plus I need it left handed

BPS Pro Qualifier during the Spring FIshing Classic starting this Friday.  50 bucks.

$70 is pretty limited, but I would go to Bass Pro starting on the 6th of Feb and do a reel trade-in.  There are choices in that price range. Many will tell you a Pro Qualifier for $49, but you better go early the opening day. They will go like hotcakes!!

Or if you can do a reel trade in, you can get a new Carbonlite reel that is on sale for 99.99 on sale and get it for 84.99 with the reel trade in.  It is White and would match your Ghost well.  Although it is out of your price range. 

Actually you should take a look at the BPS flyer and see what is in your price range.  It looks like the Tourney Special reel has solid review on the site.  Although I'd avoid it myself because I don't like a graphite frame.