Sign in to follow this  
tcbass

Anyone Know Anything About Enclosed Trailers

I figured some of the guys here have experience with enclosed trailers. I'm looking at getting a 6x12, 6x14, or 7x14 multi-use trailer. This would be mostly for moving furniture and stuff and perhaps fourwheelers for hunting and off-roading in the future (hopefully). The dealership I stopped and talked to carried like 23 brands of trailers. He said that Hallmark is his biggest seller. He also carries Aluma and others. I'm looking at a trailer with a rear ramp so I can load stuff easier. I know bigger is better but the other use for this trailer is moving furniture for a business and sometimes having a spot to pull into can be hard, so a shorter trailer would be helpful there. New also seems to be almost the only way to go because I noticed that there is hardly any used trailers out there.

Two things were brought up was a beavertail ramp (so that a UTV with roof lights can be driven in it) and a sloped front. He said the beavertail was nice if you got a UTV with lights and that he didn't think a sloped front really mattered. He said it all depends on what your pulling it with and it's aerodynamics.  

What do you guys know about this stuff? Any info you might want to throw out there from your experience?

Thanks in advance.

Make sure you get a brake controller installed in your tow vehicle

• Like 1

Make sure you get a brake controller installed in your tow vehicle

Don't they work without them?

Don't they work without them?

Most small trailers don't have brakes.