Master Bait'r

Your Favorite Finesse Jigs? (<1/8Oz)

I've been really getting into very light jigging since the end of last season when I broke through the skunk doldrums with tiny presentations in a big way- when the bite got tough into the fall they still hammered the tiny jigs, tiny t-rigs and stuff like the Ned rigs- the smaller the better it seemed.  Anything from 1/16oz - 1/8oz, but tie on a 3/8 jig and nothing...  I really like tungsten as it pinches down the profile even further and I can also feel the clicks and ticks of the bottom a little better.  Also wire weed guards are my preferred type.

So far my favorites have been the Eco Pro Gnat jig, Bitsy bugs, the Keitech mono spin jigs, those Damiki Micros and  a smattering of others, but I'm wondering what others are using that is similar that I may be overlooking.  I'm pretty dialed with the tiny T-rigs and Neds, but I know there has to be finesse jig companies out there I simply am not aware of that I should be.  I should say that my golden weight seems to be 3/32oz...  it is just perfect for 99% of that I like to do with them.  Thank you in advance for your thoughts and input!   :tongue8:

Throwing most of the same ones as you from the sounds of it (listed below). Have you tried the Kahara or the Megabass yet?

• Damiki TG Tungsten Micro

• Keitech Tungsten Mono Spin

• Kahara Kaharaba Round Head Finesse

• Megabass Hedge Hog

-T9

I really like the SK Bitsy Bug in 1/16-1/8oz.  I haven't tossed them much lately but I usually bring a couple with me when I hit the river.  Black/Blue and watermelon are the only two colors I have.  I'm trying not to get too carried away with colors lately.

1/8 oz Dart head.

Tom