Sign in to follow this  
webertime

Gl2 Vs Tatula

I can get either of these in a Heavy (7'1" & 7'2" respectively) for ~$100 new. I can really only afford 1. Anyone have experience with both?

The GL2 seems to get lukewarm reviews but they always seem to compare them to the more expensive models from Loomis instead of vs different brands at the same price point.

Sorry mods please move at your convenience.

TT reviews are about as random as they come. "If the threads were fuscia the sensitivity would have improved significantly over a 2011 Ford Focus with a JDM air freshener." That's a direct quote... I read the reviews of both rods there.

TT reviews are about as random as they come. "If the threads were fuscia the sensitivity would have improved significantly over a 2011 Ford Focus with a JDM air freshener." That's a direct quote... I read the reviews of both rods there.

I don't know, I mean they do actually test the rate of deflection, mass, and other dynamics of the rod, as well as break down the quality of the components and overall value.I feel like they're pretty thorough and objective.