Sign in to follow this  
Raider Nation Fisher

Cold Wedding

My little brother is getting married today. It is 30 degrees outside. My outer wear as of now consists of insulated hunting clothes, non insulated hunting clothes, summer time casual clothes, gym attire, work clothes (insulated and non), riding gear, and frigid Yankee weather riding gear. So what is my dear mothers suggestion for me to wear to the wedding? A pair of slacks, dress shoes, and a black leather "Marlon brando" style biker jacket. Cause that's gonna look classy as hell right there. I tell you what. Perhaps, I should rock out the one that spells out FTW on the back in 8in letters. I mean honestly, even the RUBs down here don't dress like that. I believe it is gonna be insulated hunting attire and to hell with the consequences.

Not even that cold up here in NY

My little brother and sister are getting married today. It is 30 degrees outside. My outer wear as of now consists of insulated hunting clothes, non insulated hunting clothes, summer time casual clothes, gym attire, work clothes (insulated and non), riding gear, and frigid Yankee weather riding gear. So what is my dear mothers suggestion for me to wear to the wedding? A pair of slacks, dress shoes, and a black leather "Marlon brando" style biker jacket. Cause that's gonna look classy as hell right there. I tell you what. Perhaps, I should rock out the one that spells out FTW on the back in 8in letters. I mean honestly, even the RUBs down here don't dress like that. I believe it is gonna be insulated hunting attire and to hell with the consequences.

• Like 1

Not even that cold up here in NY

Don't rub it in. My southern butt ain't used to this frigid arctic weather.

My little brother and sister are getting married today. It is 30 degrees outside. My outer wear as of now consists of insulated hunting clothes, non insulated hunting clothes, summer time casual clothes, gym attire, work clothes (insulated and non), riding gear, and frigid Yankee weather riding gear. So what is my dear mothers suggestion for me to wear to the wedding? A pair of slacks, dress shoes, and a black leather "Marlon brando" style biker jacket. Cause that's gonna look classy as hell right there. I tell you what. Perhaps, I should rock out the one that spells out FTW on the back in 8in letters. I mean honestly, even the RUBs down here don't dress like that. I believe it is gonna be insulated hunting attire and to hell with the consequences.

I see what you did there.

That's funny right there