Sign in to follow this  
imagine29028

'old School Baits' Company

so am I correct in that this company is owned and run by the guy who used to own Bagley? Google wasnt a ton of help, but I tried to connect the dots.

I have some Bagleys in my box that are over 20 years old...they were passed down from my dad and were always his favorite when he was into tournaments. Theyve done well for me as well.

$11.99 is a lot to pay for a crank...but might have to pony up, becuase the new Bagleys just arent the same.

Old School Baits used to be Lee Sisson's private label baits sold on his website.  The owner of PH Custom Lures bought the original machines and blanks from Lee Sisson and now sells them under the Old School brand.   They aren't tank tested like PH Custom baits and I think the painting process is different.   They are also half the price.

I have a bunch of these baits that I purchased from Lee Sisson several years ago.  The ones I have are well made and fish great.  I just read an article about PH Customs a few weeks ago, that's the reason I know about this.

• Like 1