Sign in to follow this  
Red_King814

Fall Bass Fishing Ponds

Gonna go hit up some golf course ponds tomorrow today it was around 60 and rainy and tomorrow the low will be 40's just wondering what to use I have some ideas but I wanna know what you guys catch em on

Lipless!!! And jigs and drop shot. But lipless have been my go-to lure for the past month or so as it's gotten cold (I'm in Colorado so we're a little ahead of the warmer states).

• Like 1

Back when I fished golf course ponds I traveled light, so that I could move faster when someone was coming.  I generally used a 3/16 oz Brewer Slider head & worm on 6 lb line.   One a side note, eating golf course fish isn't a good idea, mostly because of the herbicides that drain into most golf course ponds.

• Like 1

I agree with Fishes in trees, a finesse worm has produced for me in ponds at this time of year. I would also suggest slow rolling a spinnerbait, occasionally jerking or stopping to entice a reaction strike from the slowing down fish. I don't know about jigs, they haven't really worked in the main pond that I fish.