Sign in to follow this  
clh121787

Curado comes out with a new 50. When are they gonna come out with a new 300 lo pro

The 300 e Is sick. Love mine but it's becomming a classic. Time for a new 300 low profile. Why isn't it happened yet?

• Like 1

All about the $ I'm guessing the 300 is still selling good.

Probably not as much demand. Anyway, the 301DSV and the 301E still rock..

I enjoy my 300e as well.  Looking forward to 300 I if possible with svs breaking and x-ship and 3d spool. The 300e is pretty sweet could be great if a new 300 is produced.  

I do though have issue with running power pro braid on the 300e. The line bunches in the center.  

Is there a better way, braid or line. Right now I must back with mono then pp to get level line lay or just use mono alone.  

Any line suggestions or solutions to maximize capacity and maintain level line lay.  Does a more rounded braid lay best when filling the spool with it or is mono the best fit for the 300e?

Appreciate the help and any line suggestions.  I'm anticipating a tangle with a large land lock striper (20-30lbs or so) and enjoy baitcasting equipment so I wanna make it work with braid but it winds and operates perfectly with 15lb mono. 

1 hour ago, cddan said:

I enjoy my 300e as well.  Looking forward to 300 I if possible with svs breaking and x-ship and 3d spool. The 300e is pretty sweet could be great if a new 300 is produced.  

I do though have issue with running power pro braid on the 300e. The line bunches in the center.  

Is there a better way, braid or line. Right now I must back with mono then pp to get level line lay or just use mono alone.  

Any line suggestions or solutions to maximize capacity and maintain level line lay.  Does a more rounded braid lay best when filling the spool with it or is mono the best fit for the 300e?

Appreciate the help and any line suggestions.  I'm anticipating a tangle with a large land lock striper (20-30lbs or so) and enjoy baitcasting equipment so I wanna make it work with braid but it winds and operates perfectly with 15lb mono. 

What #PP are you using? I have 40#regular PP on my 300e, and have no problems. Seems really odd that a reel would bunch up in the middle and not on one of the sides.

I used 50 pound pp and 30 and the line doesn't lay flat on the spool it winds up high in the middle