best 12 volt system battery

Dangeruss,  How do you like your Tracker?  What year/model is it.  Any problems with it?  I am looking at them right now.  Just curious for your opinions.  I am asuming if you are having to buy new batteries it is probably a few years old??  Appreciate it!

My boats just a 1997 tracker targa 18, I like the boat alot but wish i would of waited a couple of years longer, the new ones have a welded hull that actually looks like fiberglass its so smooth plus they have added alot more storage and double minnow wells their nice!! I live in South Dakota i needed a deep V boat becouse it gets cold and it gets d**n windy!! I dont like to get that wet, and i do fish some local walleye tournys also. We get alot of bass boats swamped on the missouri river during tournements it can get scary on a bad day. I am hoping some day to be able to afford another boat for fair day fishing like a Triton or something. I have had no problems with it since i baught it new in 97