buzzed bait

One nice one, but 3 bad days!

My buddy came down from Charlotte, NC to do some fishing here in GA.  We went to 3 different lakes Thursday, Friday and Saturday.  i thought for sure we'd get on some fish, but boy was i wrong!  We had 3 of the worst days imaginable!  He caught 1 fish on Thursday, we caught ZERO on Friday (same went for 3 other guys on the lake), on Saturday he caught one and a i got 4 tiny dinks AND THAT WAS IT!!!  The only fish worth mentioning was the one my buddy caught on Thursday night.  He hooked it on a texas rigged ribbontail worm and this thing was a champion fighter!  He took my buddy for a sleigh ride and pulled him around in a 360 three times!  short, but stocky and weight in at 5lb4oz.  otherwise just poor fishing, but good times were still had!

IMG_0300.JPG

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, buzzed bait said:

My buddy came down from Charlotte, NC to do some fishing here in GA.  We went to 3 different lakes Thursday, Friday and Saturday.  i thought for sure we'd get on some fish, but boy was i wrong!  We had 3 of the worst days imaginable!  He caught 1 fish on Thursday, we caught ZERO on Friday (same went for 3 other guys on the lake), on Saturday he caught one and a i got 4 tiny dinks AND THAT WAS IT!!!  The only fish worth mentioning was the one my buddy caught on Thursday night.  He hooked it on a texas rigged ribbontail worm and this thing was a champion fighter!  He took my buddy for a sleigh ride and pulled him around in a 360 three times!  short, but stocky and weight in at 5lb4oz.  otherwise just poor fishing, but good times were still had!

In the end, ain't that what it's all about.  Nice one B)

• Like 1

Nice fish man. What are you fishing out of?

• Like 1

Did you do West Point ?? or just Altoona and Lanier.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Burtonxj said:

Nice fish man. What are you fishing out of?

that's my buddy in the pic, but he's in a jackson coosa kayak.  i fish out of a wilderness ride 135 kayak.

14 minutes ago, Ski said:

Did you do West Point ?? or just Altoona and Lanier.

Neither actually!  Went on Lake Acworth on Thursday night (south end of Allatoona), Lake Varner over in Covington on Friday and a small lake on someone's property on Saturday in the Dallas/Villa Rica area.  All of them are much more friendly to fish from the kayak!