Sign in to follow this  
FirstnameLastname

Does anyone care about grc or wrc besides me?

This is a overwhelmingly American forum, wondering if anyone else here has any interest in global rally x or world rally championship etc

As long as it has a internal combustion engine, and two or four wheels I will watch it. I think off road racers and rally racers. Are the most skilled drivers in the world. This is why.

5 minutes ago, tipptruck1 said:

As long as it has a internal combustion engine, and two or four wheels I will watch it. I think off road racers and rally racers. Are the most skilled drivers in the world. This is why.

I totally agree. It takes massive guts to do that stuff. Especially in the snow. You want some cool stuff check out bj baldwin ballistic on YouTube (trophy truck) or ken blocks gymkahna series 

This year I wasn't able to attend to any of the races nor to go visit the cars and teams at the Poliforum, I had too much work during those days but next year at least I'm going to go to the Poliforum and take some pics and post them here.

Btw, I've driven through many of the roads you see, they are the access roads to a couple of small lakes I go to fish.

• Like 1