Big bass hunter

are the new deps 250 ss tuned

Ive been reading about the bb tuned on the deps 250 where it falls a foot about every four seconds. All by changing the weights and hooks but i havent found any info on how to do the tune or where to find one allready tuned but i do know there is two differnt production runs of this bait. So are the new ones allready tuned if not where can i find the info on how to do the tune also i have seen the weight they sell as an after market part for the 250

If you google it there are youtube videos of guys tuning all the deps swims.

• Like 1

That is good advice about how to figure out lure questions...I always will google "Tank Demo or Lure demo of "Fill in the blank for lure" and you will either find the Manufacturer site, or if you go and click videos, you may find a few made by guys who fish the bait and give good advice.....Most high end lures have demo videos, usually multiple versions, they are proud of their creations and nothing sells a lure better than a demo.....

I once sat through a 30 minute you tube video of a guy who was dunking every soft bait you could think of in a tank and it was actually informative.

There is a guy in California who makes videos of all the high dollar swimbaits and spends time making really good tutorials about differences etc.I forget the name, but when I wanted to see some glide baits I learned a ton from watching him work glide baits in ways that would be considered "Wrong" by most people.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the imput i realized the answer was right in front of me just was looking to hard into the question and wanted someone exspainig how and why instead of using my eyes now i see the tank testing vidoes and tinkering was the awnser i was looking for 

Have you seen the BB vid from a few days ago fishing Pyramid with the 250. Not a long vid, but I learned a lot from it. ?