Mikeyslikz

The lake George bite is on!!!

Went up from Thursday -Sunday morning and caught almost 500 fish smallies and largemouth and some nice quality ones too. Water temp about 62.5 and conditions were just perfect . 1st day they hit all moving baits and mostly smallies ... Then the second day targeted banks and docks and found a nice mix of largies and smallies.... What a epic trip I gotta say! image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Know any good spots to rent a house or cabin or anything of that sort?

Looking to go up july 4th weekend.

Awesome catch. hope to be joining in soon.

If u have w boat I highly recommend stepping stones resort . They have separate cabins and u can dock your boat for 25$ a day. Very clean rooms and perfect for fisherman. That's the only time I went up and my buddy has been going there for years . Good luck let us know how u do! TIGHT LINES ! 

I was just up and the bite was completely OFF! My buds were up a week before me and slayed em like you were, then I got up there the 26th and all fish seemed to disappear...I was even snorkling and saw nothing but tiny fish up shallow. I went last year and SLAUGHTERED them caught an 8lb largemouth, this year barley any luck got a few 19" 3.5lb smallies but nothing much 

7 hours ago, damian19s said:

I was just up and the bite was completely OFF! My buds were up a week before me and slayed em like you were, then I got up there the 26th and all fish seemed to disappear...I was even snorkling and saw nothing but tiny fish up shallow. I went last year and SLAUGHTERED them caught an 8lb largemouth, this year barley any luck got a few 19" 3.5lb smallies but nothing much 

What were the conditions ? Water temp? How long were you there for fishing ? And 8lber that's sick! 

Nothing like fishing LG in June. July's not bad either.

107q1hj.jpg

Which basin were you in? I have fished South basin for the last 20 years, never the North end and I'm curious.

The 5 times I was out this month and bite was always on. Sometimes I look down at my fish finder and just shake my head there is so much activity. Challenge is targeting the big fish because the many 10-14" range fish are very aggressive and seem to be everywhere.

• Like 1