Jsinkic

Oneida Lake spot to stay

Hey everyone,

This may be a long shot but I have tried everything, and me forgetting when July 4th was (hand to face). I will be fishing in the Northern Open on Oneida Lake and I have zero place to stay. I have my Jeep set up to sleep in and all I need is a plug to charge my boat. If anyone has a lot some what close to the lake and will let me stay that would be awesome! I have no problem pay and we can work that out later. I am looking to get down there Sunday June 26 and stay depending on how I do to July 3.

If anyone could help another guy who fishes out that would be great!

Jeff!

Try the campgrounds right next to the launch. I have also known anglers who park in the lot there and sleep in their trucks.   Reach out to the state grounds either way to start.

I am heading there at the end of July.  Never fished it, but looking forward to it. 

On June 16, 2016 at 9:28 PM, Felix77 said:

Try the campgrounds right next to the launch. I have also known anglers who park in the lot there and sleep in their trucks.   Reach out to the state grounds either way to start.

Thanks I will try them out. I think you can sleep in a walmart parking lot to. I just have to find a place to plug my boat in lol

I go in the middle of July every year. Stayed at a couple of places and campgrounds. I cant remember the camp that I stayed last year but I will find out and get back asap. What we do is dock our boat in one of the marinas most have electric to plug in. Over the 4th might be harder to find but give it a shot. I will get back to you about that campground it was new last year and its about 10 min. away from the lake.

• Like 1

Got the camp, Oneida Pines 315-2451377 I just booked myself today. Cheep Nice place and we use a tent site. Good luck on your trip.