15 lb invizx is significantly thinner than 15 lb cxx. I use cxx as a bite leader for pike fishing if that tells you anything about it being overkill for most bass fishing.

Apples and oranges really.

Yeah, big difference.  One is like wire and springy.  I run 15# InvizX and it handles great.  I would say 10# CXX is still thicker than 15# InvizX.  

I use InvisX in 10 and 12# and really like it. However, with my treble'd lures and moving stuff I usually stick with mono. I like the stretch.

I've been using Izorline XXX recently, and love it. It's kinda got the best of all worlds. The only complaint that I've heard is that it breaks above it's rating. 

Wait for it,,,,,,,,,,,,

InvisX 15lb is only .013 in in diameter compared to BPS 14lb fluorocarbon, which is ,013 in in diameter.    InvisX is really great line.

well invizX is a flurocarbon and CXX is a copoly

Evaluate polymer line by it's diameter not published # test because it's misleading advertisement.

All polymers lines stretch about the same under specific load including monofilament, Copolymer and Fluorocarbon. 

The difference is FC line sinks, mono and copolymer lines float and have better knot strength.

If you want a sinking line FC is your best choice, floating line mono and copolymer lines are a good choice. Very little difference between premium nylon mono and copolymer lines, lots of brand and price point choices.

Tom