I've been looking for Kayaks for a long while and I finally stumbled upon a Kayak that I cannot find a bad review on. The eMotion camouflage stealth angler 123" is my choice for my new adventure. It's sturdy and affordable for my first kayak. I got it on sale for $370, I found it other places for near $600. What do you think? I think it has everything I need to go enjoy a few hours on the water. Can't wait to get out!

IMG_6391.JPG

IMG_6392.JPG

Looks good. Now make sure you have a good pfd. And remember, anything not attached will sink.:annoyed1:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, FishingMcD said:

I've been looking for Kayaks for a long while and I finally stumbled upon a Kayak that I cannot find a bad review on. The eMotion camouflage stealth angler 123" is my choice for my new adventure. It's sturdy and affordable for my first kayak. I got it on sale for $370, I found it other places for near $600. What do you think? I think it has everything I need to go enjoy a few hours on the water. Can't wait to get out!

IMG_6391.JPG

IMG_6392.JPG

Getting an enjoyable time on the water is all 
it takes! I started kayaking with a $300 yak from
a big box store. This is fine!!

And I second @Tracker22.

I'm an advocate of wearing a PFD 100% of the 
time you are on the water. Your life is worth 
preserving, so do yourself and your future a 
favor, wear one! :) 

• Like 1

I own an emotion and they are good boats. I went to Wally's and bought a chest float pad and use it as a seat. Emotion has seats. Highly recommend it. Have fun and enjoy. 

i think it'll open up a whole new world of fishing for you!  i'll beat the horse and say where the PFD all the time.  also, don't go crazy with rigging a bunch of stuff up until you've paddled and fished it a few times.  easy to add stuff, can be hard or impossible to remove/move stuff though!

3 hours ago, buzzed bait said:

i think it'll open up a whole new world of fishing for you!  i'll beat the horse and say where the PFD all the time.  also, don't go crazy with rigging a bunch of stuff up until you've paddled and fished it a few times.  easy to add stuff, can be hard or impossible to remove/move stuff though!

Yeah I won't be adding stuff until I'm positive I like it and until I know what I'm doing. 

• Like 1

as we like to say the kayak fishing world "welcome to the addiction!"  ...  travel light on your first trip to get used to the yak but bring a camera for that first bass that comes over the side, congrats!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Turtle135 said:

as we like to say the kayak fishing world "welcome to the addiction!"  ...  travel light on your first trip to get used to the yak but bring a camera for that first bass that comes over the side, congrats!

Bringing it out without anything on it to get used to it soon. Might have to bring a fishing pole, it's hard to leave it that home.