Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I've been looking for Kayaks for a long while and I finally stumbled upon a Kayak that I cannot find a bad review on. The eMotion camouflage stealth angler 123" is my choice for my new adventure. It's sturdy and affordable for my first kayak. I got it on sale for $370, I found it other places for near $600. What do you think? I think it has everything I need to go enjoy a few hours on the water. Can't wait to get out!

IMG_6391.JPG

IMG_6392.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks good. Now make sure you have a good pfd. And remember, anything not attached will sink.:annoyed1:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, FishingMcD said:

I've been looking for Kayaks for a long while and I finally stumbled upon a Kayak that I cannot find a bad review on. The eMotion camouflage stealth angler 123" is my choice for my new adventure. It's sturdy and affordable for my first kayak. I got it on sale for $370, I found it other places for near $600. What do you think? I think it has everything I need to go enjoy a few hours on the water. Can't wait to get out!

IMG_6391.JPG

IMG_6392.JPG

Getting an enjoyable time on the water is all 
it takes! I started kayaking with a $300 yak from
a big box store. This is fine!!

And I second @Tracker22.

I'm an advocate of wearing a PFD 100% of the 
time you are on the water. Your life is worth 
preserving, so do yourself and your future a 
favor, wear one! :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I own an emotion and they are good boats. I went to Wally's and bought a chest float pad and use it as a seat. Emotion has seats. Highly recommend it. Have fun and enjoy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think it'll open up a whole new world of fishing for you!  i'll beat the horse and say where the PFD all the time.  also, don't go crazy with rigging a bunch of stuff up until you've paddled and fished it a few times.  easy to add stuff, can be hard or impossible to remove/move stuff though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, buzzed bait said:

i think it'll open up a whole new world of fishing for you!  i'll beat the horse and say where the PFD all the time.  also, don't go crazy with rigging a bunch of stuff up until you've paddled and fished it a few times.  easy to add stuff, can be hard or impossible to remove/move stuff though!

Yeah I won't be adding stuff until I'm positive I like it and until I know what I'm doing. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as we like to say the kayak fishing world "welcome to the addiction!"  ...  travel light on your first trip to get used to the yak but bring a camera for that first bass that comes over the side, congrats!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Turtle135 said:

as we like to say the kayak fishing world "welcome to the addiction!"  ...  travel light on your first trip to get used to the yak but bring a camera for that first bass that comes over the side, congrats!

Bringing it out without anything on it to get used to it soon. Might have to bring a fishing pole, it's hard to leave it that home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    bass fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing reels

    bass fish

    fishing

    fishing poles

    fishing reels
    fishing reels

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×