Ads7633

Just moved to Warner Robins, GA

I'm from St. Louis, but I have a year long internship in Warner Robins, GA. Does anyone know good places to fish around here? Or within an hour or so of here? I don't have a boat so big reservoirs aren't the best for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Look into Big Lazer and Flat Creek public fishing areas.  Warning though that fishing these requires an additional stamp on top of your normal license.

• Like 1

I just moved to Warner Robins myself and have been asking the same question. Besides what Chris mentioned there is also Houston Lake and Tobesofkee in Macon, but I'm not sure how much bank fishing opportunities the two have. I'm hoping to take the boat out this weekend for the first time since I moved over here, so hopefully I can give you a better report next week.

• Like 1

Once you find out where the spots are, lets go fishing in November, my deer camp is in Merriwether county..... I have access to some private waters too!

I'm from warner robins and have several decent fishing spots for bank/boat. If y'all are interested shoot me a pm and ill get you my number . I'll be in town tomorrow morning and will be fishing 9-3:30 somewhere if anyone wants to tag along

Finally got to take the boat out for an hour or so. Went to Houston lake since it's close to the house. Fished a live target sunfish and a weightless senko. Had a decent one on the senko that got my wrapped up in some wood and broke off. That was the only bite of the evening. As far as bank fishing, the only spot is at the boat launch. There are rocks along the bank all the way to the dam. It's probably the deepest part of the lake (only about 10'). There were a few people their catching some smaller bluegill so I'm sure there are some bass close by.

On July 30, 2016 at 7:05 PM, South FLA said:

Once you find out where the spots are, lets go fishing in November, my deer camp is in Merriwether county..... I have access to some private waters too!

If I have found any by then we can do it.

On August 4, 2016 at 8:49 PM, AllTerrainAngler said:

I'm from warner robins and have several decent fishing spots for bank/boat. If y'all are interested shoot me a pm and ill get you my number . I'll be in town tomorrow morning and will be fishing 9-3:30 somewhere if anyone wants to tag along

Pm sent

I myself live in Macon, Ga! Does anyone know of any good private waters!? Message me or text me at 478-954-7758 and let's catch some hogs!

Was in macon this past weekend. Hit juliette and flat creek did well on both. Also caught a 46lb turtle on a senko. lol