MRBAMA57

BASS FISHING LAKE EUFAULA, AL

If any of you live in the Eufaula or Dothan Alabama area and interested in bass fishing (or knows someone) on Lake Eufaula, AL during the weekdays send me a message.   Not into Tournaments. Retired and just want to bass fish with no pressure. I also intend to explore Lake Seminole in the near future.  Prefer some experience bass fishing and launching and recovering a boat.

I fish Eufaula pretty regular along with the Chattahoochee river. Are you looking for help or just a fishing partner?

• Like 1

I already have 1 fishing partner in Eufaula but looking for a few more as he cannot go as much as I like to. 

Gotcha. well I don't get to go too much during the week and my wife normally comes with me but I always save vacation days for the fall and go during the week by myself. Be glad to have a partner for that. while we're talking have you done any good lately? last time I was out Friday before last I caught about 11 maybe only 7 keeper size and they all came between 5:30 and 8:30 in the morning.

• Like 1

We intended to fish last Saturday a week ago behind the dam (first time for me) on the River launching early from Franklin Landing. They must have had a tournament going on because it was slammed! So we went on to Hardridge Creek and not 1 boat was there. We fished from there for about half the day and caught nothing.   Last time I had any good luck was back in June across from Old Creek Town on the GA side with a crankbaits fishing the grass and blowdowns.  All 5 were keepers.

• Like 1

There was a tourney that day. The day before(Friday) is when I went to the river. Friend of mine from church fished in it and said he caught fish all day but only had a 5 fish weight of 8 something. The 2 guys who won it had 12 so not many big ones being caught right now on river. And according to him the big fish on the lake are on ledges. 

Until we get a chance to fish together I'd be glad to continue sharing info as this time of year is the toughest for bass fishing on Eufaula.

• Like 1

Sure that would be great.

Im going to Eufaula this friday and haven't been since may. Whats the lake/fishing looking like?

4 hours ago, EufaulaBassin said:

Im going to Eufaula this friday and haven't been since may. Whats the lake/fishing looking like?

Well I haven't been out in a few weeks maybe Steve could give you a better update but I'll tell you what I hear. Fishing is slow and your best bet is finding a school on the ledges or working the thick vegetation. I don't know the clarity but water temps in the mid 90's. Nights are better than days. Tight lines.

32 minutes ago, riverbasser said:

Well I haven't been out in a few weeks maybe Steve could give you a better update but I'll tell you what I hear. Fishing is slow and your best bet is finding a school on the ledges or working the thick vegetation. I don't know the clarity but water temps in the mid 90's. Nights are better than days. Tight lines.

Thanks man! I think I'm gonna go later in the day so hopefully I can get afternoon bite maybe het some topwater action going

• Like 1

Eufaula Bassin, I am very sorry I did not reply to your comment!  Do not know why I did not see it. Bass fishing on Eufaula is very tough right now.  I am now just spending time prepping my boat and tackle for some Fall action.  I see you live in Dothan!